SparkStory
VOTE FOR US ON GTOP100!!!!!!!!
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=57305
SparkStory
VOTE FOR US ON GTOP100!!!!!!!!
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=57305
SparkStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SparkStory

SparkStory V83 Maplestory Private Server Vote For Us on GTOP100!

HomeChatBoxDownloadVOTEPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LazyLlamas Gm App :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LazyLlamas
Snail Lv1
Snail Lv1
LazyLlamas

LazyLlamas Gm App :)  Empty
PostSubject: LazyLlamas Gm App :)    LazyLlamas Gm App :)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:28 pm

Why not just do this for the heck of it ? xD <3

Name:
Shaelynn but I preffer Lynn.

IGN:
LazyLlamas

Location/Timezone:
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

How long have you been playing SparkStory:
This question easily runs into many problems; Not apart of the server long enough, Others have played longer, etc.. BUT it is a good thing to know this for certian reasons following; How good do you know the server and the community, etc.. Honestly, I joined January 27th 2011, I don't know exactly when who ever reads these decides to read this, so saying how many days is just as good as useless right? So you can do the math for how long that's been.

How much Can you play each day?:
This question is pretty stupid o.o.. I don't know how long I'll be on each day, nor do I know how long I'll be gone when I go out. Therefor I can't answer this question honestly, but only approximately. Chances are I could get on for over 3 hours. This doesn't mean I can't be on for 14+ hours either, cause I could very easily. Nor does this mean I'm going to make it on EVERY day for 3-14 hours either.

How long will you play this PS?:
This is almost just as stupid as the last question.. I'm sorry but I can't see the future. I do NOT know how long I'll play this PS. Chances are if I quit it's because to much down time, Bad staff, unreliable community, etc.. ( Please Note this does NOT reffer to the server as of now concidering I haven't had any of these issues )

Prior experience as a GM?(Proof?):
Yes I have been a GM is a few servers. The main server I was apart of the staff was in XuzionMS. I quit for reasons mentioned in "How long will you play this PS", Althoough not all of those reasons apply. I was also apart of GloryStory and HarmonyMS' staff.
Please be aware of my past IGN's in these servers "[GM]Lynn" and "MonsterLynn" .

Tooken while trying to un-afk the owner:
LazyLlamas Gm App :)  Gsdl.th

Tooken from a friend, this is durring some conversation we had.
LazyLlamas Gm App :)  23sc9wz.th

Are you friendly with other people?:
Honestly, I'd say im pretty friendly. I don't prejudge or accuse people to get myself out of a tough situation and I'm pretty mature for my age. I can't match the fingers on one hand to the amount of people I know that dislike me. (Meaning lower then 5 people I know dislike me). I'm well known for my amazing sence of humor and ability to make people laugh. Although I do know when it's time to get serious. I try to be everyones friend, but at the same time I know even friends need lectures and stuff.

Why should we pick you as a GM?:
Eh, this questions about to make me feel like one of those stuck up people who think they're better than everyone else, although I think it's best if I do answer this question either way.
Kayso, I think you should pick me as a GM because I have experience being a GM in servers with 500+ people. Not only that but I'm friendly and I got an amazing sence of humor. I know my rules and I treat others fairly. I know my ways of sneaking around without players being aware of my presence as a GM. (Making another character and acting like a normal player -- Kinda like spying Smile ) And I'm also intelligent and awesome at my english, as you can tell. There's probably more I'm forgetting but I'll leave it at that.

What can you contribute to the PS?:
Im not completely clear on what you're asking but I'll answer the best as I can..
I'm great at advertising, although I only advertise when I beleive the server has made success and is WORTH advertising, as many servers have figured this out after asking me to advertise. I have a creative brain, meaning I know how to think outside of the box. This means I can make creative banners and come up with ideas other servers may not have. I tend to be able to make free time if it's needed. Meaning I'll stay up as late as possible in order to help a player in need.

What will you do if we Do or Don't pick you as a GM?:
My answer to this question is:
If you do pick me: Yay I geuss? I'll do my job?
If you don't: I'm going to geuss this really means; "Would you quit if you were denied?". Honestly, life goes on. It's a server and this question is stupid. Many people would say yes thinking it's a threat, but I'm saying no. Reffering to past answers I mentioned the only reasons I would see fit to quit, those rules stick. I don't care if im chosen or not, besides to anyone reading this I'm probably just another player wanted to be ranked higher in authority, although I don't beleive that's true. Every player applies to a GM application when they're open, it's been like this since PS' existed and it's going to be like this until they stop existing. So now you know, if I'm not chosen I'll still be around and I wont think and lower or higher of the server.

How would you handle a hacker?:
First off, I would take a screenshot of the hacker in motion, this applies whether I'm a GM or not. I would then jail the hacker and obtain permission to ban the player for hacking. After this is done I would post the screenshot in the forums, this way any complaints or people saying it's a lie can't support their theory.

How would you handle an annoying player?:
(Example: Spammer)
I like playing the way baseball coaches do; 3 strikes and you're out. The first strike will be a warning. The second I will mute the player for 24 hours. As of the Third strike they will be jailed. Of course, I would obtain a screenshot as my proof to their disrespect along with permission from the owner.

Would you be willing to host a lot of events?:
I LOVE hosting events. My favorite is T/F and the chimney JQ. Smile

If yes, what kind of prizes would you give out?:
This would depend on the difficulty of the event. If the event is something difficult the prize would be something that is completely worth the challenge. This also revolves around how long it takes the player to win the event.
If the event is easy than the prize would be something simple like rare nx of their choice etc..

How can we contact you?:
You may contact me through my msn; shaeshae_012@msn.com and/or PMing me in forums.

Additional Info:

Reason for applying:
The main reason for applying is because it was suggested to me by one of the current members in this community. I would say names but I'm not someone who's going to point fingers for my own sake, that would be ignorant.

What would you do if you saw a GM hacking or abusing their powers? :
I decided I would use this question because it does become a hazard sometimes when players complain about a GM and that GM takes advantage of their powers to shut them up. Ofcourse this isn't extremely common but it's still possible.
What I would do in this situation is screenshot the GM doing something against the rules or abusing powers, etc.. Then I'd show the owner concidering Jailing a GM is useless. Once the information a long with proof is shown to the owner, it would be the owners responsibility to deal with the GM, because honestly Gm against Gm aint gunna get anywhere.

IF THE PICTURE DO NOT SHOW PLEASE GO TO THIS LINK TO VIEW THE ALBUM: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/g/23sc9wz.jpg/
Back to top Go down
MCR
Slime Lv1
Slime Lv1
MCR

PostSubject: Re: LazyLlamas Gm App :)    LazyLlamas Gm App :)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:10 pm

Good Luck Lynn!

I DDOS'ed XusionMS. Tell them i said hi LOL.

Nice app.
Back to top Go down
http://sparkstory.tk
LazyLlamas
Snail Lv1
Snail Lv1
LazyLlamas

PostSubject: Re: LazyLlamas Gm App :)    LazyLlamas Gm App :)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:16 pm

MCR wrote:
Good Luck Lynn!

I DDOS'ed XusionMS. Tell them i said hi LOL.

Nice app.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL. Yeaahh I will Wink And thnxx Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LazyLlamas Gm App :)    LazyLlamas Gm App :)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LazyLlamas Gm App :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SparkStory :: GM-Related Stuff :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: