SparkStory
VOTE FOR US ON GTOP100!!!!!!!!
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=57305
SparkStory
VOTE FOR US ON GTOP100!!!!!!!!
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=57305
SparkStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SparkStory

SparkStory V83 Maplestory Private Server Vote For Us on GTOP100!

HomeChatBoxDownloadVOTEPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yukis Gm Application :]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kawaiimushie

Kawaiimushie

Yukis Gm Application :] Empty
PostSubject: Yukis Gm Application :]   Yukis Gm Application :] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:08 pm

Name: Yuki

IGN: Yuki

Location/Time Zone: PST America

How Long Have You Been Playing Spark: Around January 10

How Much Can You Play Each Day?: 2-4 hours, unless something happens

Prior Experience As A Gm?: None, I have a handbook(for codes) and will work hard at learning all the gm commands :]

Are You Friendly With People: I Think Usually, after all everyone has their own meaning of "friendly"

Why Should We Pick You As A gm?: I Love to have fun and will become serious when it comes to certain things

What can you contribute to the ps?: I Can Advertise on other places such as facebook,youtube or other pses.

What Will You Do If We DO or DON'T Pick You As A Gm: If You Do Id try my best to become a great gm, if you dont ill continue being a player :]

How Would You handle a hacker: IP ban them

How Would you handle an annoying player: I would give them 1 warning, then a temp ban

Would You be Willing To Host A Lot Of Events: Yes, After all events make the community seem more active and the server seem more fun

IF yes what prizes would you be willing to give out?: I would give out rare items with normal stats, msi requirements, or mesoes ( 10 golden nx mesoe bags)

How Can We Contact You: My Email: YukisNerdyCupcake@gmail.com Skype: YukiGlomps

Additional Information: I enjoy having active people to hang around with Very Happy Sometimes i act really weird and my favorite food is Cake :] silent tongue
Back to top Go down

Yukis Gm Application :]
Page 1 of 1