SparkStory
VOTE FOR US ON GTOP100!!!!!!!!
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=57305
SparkStory
VOTE FOR US ON GTOP100!!!!!!!!
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=57305
SparkStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SparkStory

SparkStory V83 Maplestory Private Server Vote For Us on GTOP100!

HomeChatBoxDownloadVOTEPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuri's GM APP :3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuri
Slime Lv1
Slime Lv1
Yuri

Yuri's GM APP :3 Empty
PostSubject: Yuri's GM APP :3   Yuri's GM APP :3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Name: Yuri is my korean name, Yuni is my japanese name and Nikki is my English name.

IGN: Yuri

Location/Timezone: United States, New York, (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

How long have you been playing SparkStory: For about 4 days (I played the day after Brandie((Candie)) joined and she became a gm)

How much Can you play each day?: 4 hours or longer, weekends I can play BETWEEN 11 am to 11 pm for like 8 hours most.

How long will you play this PS?: Until it shuts down, which I hope it wont!

Prior experience as a GM?(Proof?):
Yes I have been a SGM (Super Game Master) and an Admin before in 4 other private servers and more. But I don't have pictures or video to prove it. The private servers were: TranquilityStory, SydneyMS, CrashMS, AxedMS, and more. I am experienced with the commands and I know what to do. I will never disobey SparkStory's rules and never make a mistake.

Are you friendly with other people?:
Yes I am very friendly and I also love to help people plus changing the ways hackers are to become a normal player.

Why should we pick you as a GM?:
If I don't get chosen, I'm alright with that. But if the gm's that were chosen had done an awful job, I would like to help change that. I want to help SparkStory gain a much bigger community (I know LOTS of people)and society that is very stable, with peaceful, fun people! Very Happy

What can you contribute to the PS?:
I would do what a GM can do to help the players in need. I can recruit my friends and friends friends or even more for the support for SparkStory.

What will you do if we Do or Don't pick you as a GM?:
If I get chosen, I would go on every day(not that I haven't) and help SparkStory dispose individuals who disobey the rules of playing on SparkStory. Or sometimes I can even change the minds of them! I would host events for players who can get a prize, I am a fair person so I wouldn't host an event every minute. If i wasn't chosen, I wouldn't be mad like many people usually are, because I am a calm person and I am already very pleased to even play SparkStory, but at least try right? Smile

How would you handle a hacker?:
Usually when I see hackers, I am in hide(when I was a gm in another server) and would take a screen shot then ban the hacker. So when he/she refuses that they hacked, I would show them the proof I had.
How would you handle an annoying player?: I would mute the player or tell them to be quiet or get jailed! In other conditions, if the player was harassing me or any other player then I would have to d/c (disconnect) them from the game.

Would you be willing to host a lot of events?:
Yes, but not too many because that would spoil the players. I would host an event every 30 minutes or hour depending on the players behaviors.

IF yes, what kind of prizes would you give out?:
Anything the players want except for MSI's(max stat items, for example: 32767+ ap for each stat on an item) and stuff that shouldn't be given away like GM suits(Hat, top, shoes, brief case) and also equips being scrolled 100x+ isn't allowed at all.

How can we contact you?:
These are my emails, Aim, MSN, and Skype!
Aim: iinikkeh
MSN: iNikkeh@hotmail.com
Emails: mypockismiles@gmail.com, iNikkeh@hotmail.com, iNikkeh@aol.com, iNikkeh@gmail.com

Additional Info:
I am a GAL not a G.I.R.L (Guy In Real Life) Smile and I am a mix of Korean, japanese, & white. I love SparkStory, it is very fun and it excites me whenever Danii or my friends are on! I love to watch anime, read manga, (IM AN OTAKU) lol xD and I also listen to korean songs by famous korean bands like SHINee, MBLAQ, Super Junior, Big Bang, 2PM, 2AM, SNSD(girls generation), 2NE1, 4MINUTE, BoA(not a band) and MORE! I sound like im obsessed with korean songs well I like them but not obsessed! I like America's pop music too but they're not as good and catchy as Korea's/Japan's. My Favorite colors are Blue/Green/Purple! I hope you guys support me and I will do what I can do according to GM rules! THNX<3

Last edited by Yuri on Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/inikkehx333
MCR
Slime Lv1
Slime Lv1
MCR

PostSubject: Re: Yuri's GM APP :3   Yuri's GM APP :3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:33 pm

Good Luck Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://sparkstory.tk
Yuri
Slime Lv1
Slime Lv1
Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Yuri's GM APP :3   Yuri's GM APP :3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:43 pm

lol ty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rawritzkevin

PostSubject: Re: Yuri's GM APP :3   Yuri's GM APP :3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:25 pm

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY ME
shes jst some1 i wud rely on if i was nvr on my server jst look at the app.
its oso fking sexy and ya
rely on her cause im nto going to play
Back to top Go down
Yuri
Slime Lv1
Slime Lv1
Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Yuri's GM APP :3   Yuri's GM APP :3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:05 pm

rawritzkevin wrote:
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY ME
shes jst some1 i wud rely on if i was nvr on my server jst look at the app.
its oso fking sexy and ya
rely on her cause im nto going to play

ty kevin but please dont quit! Sad ur the reason this server was created!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuri's GM APP :3   Yuri's GM APP :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuri's GM APP :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SparkStory :: GM-Related Stuff :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: