SparkStory
VOTE FOR US ON GTOP100!!!!!!!!
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=57305
SparkStory
VOTE FOR US ON GTOP100!!!!!!!!
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=57305
SparkStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SparkStory

SparkStory V83 Maplestory Private Server Vote For Us on GTOP100!

HomeChatBoxDownloadVOTEPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foo's GM APP. [Complete]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MCR
Slime Lv1
Slime Lv1
MCR

Foo's GM APP. [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Foo's GM APP. [Complete]   Foo's GM APP. [Complete] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:14 pm

Name: Jake Paladichuk

IGN: Foo

Age: 13. People who havent seen me think i am like, 25. (Yeah im mature.)

Location/Timezone: EST (Canada, Ontario)

How long have you been playing SparkStory: I have been playing SparkStory since it was created, and I will never stop. Smile

How much Can you play each day?: 4 Hours +, Unless something comes up. (Example: Injury, Family Issues, ETC.)

How long will you play this PS?: I will play SparkStory until it is closed.

Prior experience as a GM?(Proof?):
KyraMS – Before Restart. I was a temp GM. - http://kyrams.net/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi
My Own Server! – FiretruckMS. No Proof, No Website, Only Ham, Only Friends Played.
Although i have minor experience as a GM, I do have experience in handling crowds, and disrespectful people.
I have spent a few years being an assistant lifeguard at the meadowvale community centre, working with 12+ 7-12 year olds.
I'm also capable of handling drama. Oh, this isn't malpe related. But i've owned and coded a runescape server.
No proof, it was shut down. I decided to shut it down after going to maple.
It was called FoonScape. Had 20+ players online.
I coded NPC's. Also designed some new sh*t.
Doesn't mean i can code maple though. LOL. I fail at coding maple. way more complicated.

Are you friendly with other people?:
Of course. I help/welcome new players. I TALK with new players. I won’t just be like;
“Hey.” “Bye.” I’d let them know about me, and maybe we’ll soon become friends. Ya’Never’Know.
Also. One thing about me is a give everyone a voice of opinion. I WILL NOT decline ban appeals if i havent heard an opinion from THEM, and the person who told them off.
Same goes for every other situation that requires opinions. Another thing, members who appear to be annoying or disrespectful on a first impression, WILL NOT be jailed at all. I will get to know them to see if they are just angry at that time.

Why should we pick you as a GM?:
Hey, I’m not saying you HAVE to pick me as a GM. I’m just saying that if you were to, I would be a great addition to the SparkStory team. I’d respect EVERYONE. Even if they are disrespecting me.
Also, I’d like to note that I am very good at handling crowds. I can do events very easy. Also, with a reasonable prize. & also, I’d like to say that I can bring more people to the server, if I can convince my friends. I’d also take my time going through the FM’s & Popular Areas finding hackers. (will be explained further in the “How would you handle a hacker” section). Finally, I believe i could be a great addition to this server because i am very good with people (in my opinion). As the main reason I maple, is to meet new friends. Also, I will take my GM job seriously and always carry it out like a professional. Also, not only will i always complete jobs given to me, but i will always put 200% into the work i do.

What can you contribute to the PS?:
I can contribute to the server in as much ways as I can.
If you need someone to look out for hackers? Im Here.
If you need someone to talk to? Im Here.
If you need help regarding the server OR even IRL? Im here.
If you need an item for free, GM scrolled 1000 Times? Im not here.
I'll pretty much do whatever people tell me too. Unless I dont have the ability to do the task. (Example: Jumping off a building. XD)
Look, if there's one thing about me, I am very effecient. I'm an expert multitasker. I can handle noobs, sing to music, do homework, and talk with friends AT THE SAME TIME.
So if you ever need me to take over something, (event, situation, whatever.) Then i'll always be there.

What will you do if we Do or Don't pick you as a GM?:
THIS. Is my favorite section. I love when people are like;
“I Wouldn’t care if you didn’t pick me, I’d continue playing the server no matter what.”But for a change, I am going to be honest. I would continue playing this server not because I wrote it in this app, but because the main reason I play maplestory is to make friends & socialize. Even if sometimes I am a loner. Very Happy. If I were to be a GM, I would help the server AS MUCH AS I COULD.

How would you handle a hacker?:
If I saw someone hacking, I would call another GM over, to make sure it isn’t a glitch or whatever.
Even though I can tell if it is a hack or not, & if no GM/Admin/Owner responds, I will ban them without warning. If they are breaking the rules in other ways, (Language, Respect, ETC.) I will Jail them depending on the circumstances. If they come around saying they didnt hack or whatever, i would tell them to write a ban appeal, and that it will be viewed by me or another GM. Also, I wouldnt be like, "Foo has banned [Hacker] for GG NOOB."
I will put the ACTUAL reason i banned the person. People who do that ^, are usually immature, or just fooling around. That means they do not take the job seriously.

How would you handle an annoying player?(Example: Spammer):
Annoying players vary. Some are spammers, which I would temporarily mute. Some are cursers, which I would jail and possibly mute. Some, Personally, I just find annoying, which I will do nothing about. Either way, I will be fair. I might try and get to know that player in case he/she is having a bad day or whatever. (They will still be jailed, I just want to know why they were flaming.)

Would you be willing to host a lot of events?:
I would be willing to host events. But not every hour like most GM’s. I would host them every 3-4 hours. Hosting events too often can unbalance the economy and lower the price of rare nx.im familiar with the events like T/F, LMS, HAS, JQ, Etc. OH, and FTB, My fave.

IF yes, what kind of prizes would you give out?:
Individual items. Non-Scrolled.
Example: Janus Wig, Sachiel Wig, Vaemoth Wig, etc.
I'd also give out like, requirements for MSI's. GML's for example.

How can we contact you?:
MSN: foolspool@hotmail.com
PlayStationNetwork: EpicMCR
IGN: Foo

Additional Info:
I know being a GM isn't about having power over other players, being able to get any item with a single command, banning people, etc.
Being a GM is about the responsibility that comes with it. I am aware that i will need to handle many crowds, annoying players, hackers, noobs, and more.
I am experienced in all of that. Also, incase you haven't realized, I am VERY organized. Thanks for reading my App!

Foo's GM APP. [Complete] BannedStory_imagepng-1

Last edited by MCR on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sparkstory.tk
Yuri
Slime Lv1
Slime Lv1
Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Foo's GM APP. [Complete]   Foo's GM APP. [Complete] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:29 pm

I love ur application! I read the whole thing and its good!
Good luck Jake! xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/inikkehx333
rawritzkevin

PostSubject: Re: Foo's GM APP. [Complete]   Foo's GM APP. [Complete] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:49 am

lol...
i srsly needa look at this many times for updates
to see wat u change and shit
ya u feel me?
but overall nicely done
Back to top Go down
Sparkz
Owner
Owner
Sparkz

PostSubject: Re: Foo's GM APP. [Complete]   Foo's GM APP. [Complete] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:09 pm

lol ..
Back to top Go down
https://sparks.canadian-forum.com
LazyLlamas
Snail Lv1
Snail Lv1
LazyLlamas

PostSubject: Re: Foo's GM APP. [Complete]   Foo's GM APP. [Complete] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:46 am

Mm this is good, lots of typing :3
I feel bad for your fingers but,
I likey. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foo's GM APP. [Complete]   Foo's GM APP. [Complete] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foo's GM APP. [Complete]
Page 1 of 1