SparkStory
VOTE FOR US ON GTOP100!!!!!!!!
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=57305
SparkStory
VOTE FOR US ON GTOP100!!!!!!!!
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=57305
SparkStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SparkStory

SparkStory V83 Maplestory Private Server Vote For Us on GTOP100!

HomeChatBoxDownloadVOTEPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School SUCKS.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LazyLlamas
Snail Lv1
Snail Lv1
LazyLlamas

School SUCKS. Empty
PostSubject: School SUCKS.   School SUCKS. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:26 pm

Kayso. In grade school I was passing with a 66% average, although I got above 80's on ALL my tests. How does that happen? Just because who I talk to and who I'm related to? My culture? yes this teacher was RACIST to portugeuse people (Like me). I though "yeah, highschool probably wont be like that, I mean I don't think they're the same at all". Too bad for me they're WORST.
I go to a catholic school who hired substitutes like Mrs.White. This teacher wore clothing so tight her button flew off her shirt across the room (I mean literally flew off). The VP is retarded. The math teacher can't times by 9 without using her fingers. && the guidance councelors are useless.
Sure there's no crazy nuns chasing us with rulers, but instead there's teachers who gossip more then people on Gossip Girl, Point fingers and judge you by your appearance.
The one teacher I actually do like is only here this semester and wont be here next semester, meaning today was my last day seeing her. She wasn't judgemental, let us text/talk in class and taught to where you could comprehend what she was teaching. Sure she taught a Jesus class (meaning Religion) but still, I was actually happy to go to that class. Unlike my other 3 periods.

Anyways I know I complain a lot, then again everyone hates school.. But I don't even cause much trouble, I don't smoke and I don't drink durring school nor do I take advantage of my privlidges and yet they treat me like im one of those students whom are constantly in detentions and stuff because of who I talk to. I mean I'm not just going to stop talking to someone I've known my whole life because of a bunch of idiotic teachers, right?

Well, enough about me. I have a question. What's your WORST school experiences? How much do YOU hate school ?
Back to top Go down
MCR
Slime Lv1
Slime Lv1
MCR

School SUCKS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School SUCKS.   School SUCKS. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:09 am

1. In gym, we had to play tennis, when my teacher PROMISED basketball. I'm like, Ms Turner, why aren't we playing basketball? Shes like, suck it up and go grab a racquet.
Im like, wtf

2. Ms Turner is 70 years old, was in the army, and is as strict as nanny mcfuckingphee. She calls me stupid, even though i passed grade 7 with a 92 average, and i havent gotten less than an a so far this year.

Everyone has their school moments, just study hard, and aim for success ~ LOLOLOL
that sounded cooler in my head
Back to top Go down
http://sparkstory.tk
LazyLlamas
Snail Lv1
Snail Lv1
LazyLlamas

School SUCKS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School SUCKS.   School SUCKS. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:00 pm

MCR wrote:

Everyone has their school moments, just study hard, and aim for success ~ LOLOLOL
that sounded cooler in my head

LMFAOOOO . I geuss buuuuut, It's a pain Smile I wanna be homeschooled Surprised
Back to top Go down
AuraShadow
Snail Lv5
Snail Lv5
AuraShadow

School SUCKS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School SUCKS.   School SUCKS. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:35 pm

This thread makes me glad i dont have school atm xD
Back to top Go down
http://danielsbooks.webs.com/apps/blog/
LazyLlamas
Snail Lv1
Snail Lv1
LazyLlamas

School SUCKS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School SUCKS.   School SUCKS. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:39 pm

AuraShadow wrote:
This thread makes me glad i dont have school atm xD

Idk why you don't have school but, LETS TRADE PLACES <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School SUCKS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School SUCKS.   School SUCKS. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School SUCKS.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SparkStory :: General :: Random Chaos :: Random Discussion-